We’ve been making the case for years now that Vuze users are avid entertainment fans and early adopters of hot new technologies. Recently, we decided to prove it, once and for all. We set out to gather some data comparing you to the average Internet user.
Let me introduce you to yourselves.
In short, you’re:
- Heavy movie fans
- Avid online video buffs (at the expense of “live” TV)
- Trailblazing tech consumers
- Ultra connected online influencers
- Uniquely attracted to science fiction and animation content.
When it comes to entertainment and tech consumption, there’s no doubt that you’re the fairest of them all. In fact, you may just be Hollywood’s best customers.
As valued customers, you’ve made it clear on how you want your online entertainment catered to your needs:
- Screen shifting: More flexibility to watch your content on any screen you want (PC, Mobile, TV)
- Time Shifting: More ability to download and watch your content whenever you desire
- Higher resolution: More HD, and less grainy, stuttering, pixelated videos
- Content: More science fiction and animation.
Your feedback has empowered us to speak on your behalf. Stay tuned…
For more detail on our findings, download the full summary.
Latest posts by Guest Contributor (see all)
- Legal Torrent Files – What Is Vuze Doing & How Can You Help - June 12, 2014
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday, Civil Disobedience, and MLK’s “I Have Dream” Speech - January 20, 2014
- Now playing on thousands of devices… - September 22, 2011