We’ve been making the case for years now that Vuze users are avid entertainment fans and early adopters of hot new technologies. Recently, we decided to prove it, once and for all. We set out to gather some data comparing you to the average Internet user.
Let me introduce you to yourselves.
In short, you’re:
- Heavy movie fans
- Avid online video buffs (at the expense of “live” TV)
- Trailblazing tech consumers
- Ultra connected online influencers
- Uniquely attracted to science fiction and animation content.
When it comes to entertainment and tech consumption, there’s no doubt that you’re the fairest of them all. In fact, you may just be Hollywood’s best customers.
As valued customers, you’ve made it clear on how you want your online entertainment catered to your needs:
- Screen shifting: More flexibility to watch your content on any screen you want (PC, Mobile, TV)
- Time Shifting: More ability to download and watch your content whenever you desire
- Higher resolution: More HD, and less grainy, stuttering, pixelated videos
- Content: More science fiction and animation.
Your feedback has empowered us to speak on your behalf. Stay tuned…
For more detail on our findings, download the full summary.
- 5001 B07 May 22, 2013Added ‘move to folder on complete’ option to manual tags: […]
- 5001 B06 May 21, 2013Added upload-priority option for Tags Added auto-xcode for Tags Added auto-tagging for subscriptions […]
- 5001 B05 May 17, 2013Increased maximum BT message size to handle torrents with huge numbers of pieces Added start/stop/pause/resume controls to tags Switched to check-boxes in Tags Overview […]