In March, we updated Vuze to include the ability for you to watch your videos on any screen – PC, mobile, or TV.We launched our Device feature in beta to quickly iterate and evolve the features based on your feedback.
A few short months later, the numbers speak for themselves.You’ve made it clear, once again, that the ability to watch videos on any screen is important to you:
- As of today, more than 1 million of you have turned on device support
- Over 14.5 million videos have been transferred to watch on iPhone, iPod, Xbox 360 or PS3
- On average, each of you with active devices has transferred over 14 videos to your devices.
Some companies tout reaching the millionth user as a big milestone.Around here, we’re proud to be thinking bigger with you in surpassing 1 million users of a single (though *infinitely* cool) feature within Vuze. But don’t take our word for it. Take theirs… IGN, Engadget, Joystiq, VideoNuze, one happy user, and another happy user.
Looking forward to announcing the 10 millionth device user.
If you haven’t already tried it, check it out now.
Stay tuned for an update on additional devices and features coming soon…
Latest posts by Guest Contributor (see all)
- 3 Super Web Proxies You Need Now - July 2, 2015
- List App, Creative Commons Launches Stockphoto Alternative - June 30, 2015
- Legal Torrent Files – What Is Vuze Doing & How Can You Help - June 12, 2014