Since Vuze 4.3 launched last week, we’ve been listening to your feedback and working to address any bumps you came across.
- Code that wasn’t playing nicely with Macs (causing crashes) @Gene @Angela @anonymous
- Some interface bugs that caused Vuze to appear blank for some of you, or disappear after a short period @Who @Rita
- Problems sorting the Name column in Library @David
- “Missing n” error message when searching @Zack
- A search result formatting issue appearing when IE6 is your default browser @MR
Finally, we’ve expanded support for magnet links in this release. For those that speak our language, we’ve added the ability to parse hex-encoded magnet URLs and the ability to use both mlDHT and azDHT for magnet-based downloads. Support is now live for both PCs and Macs in 220.127.116.11.
Regarding Friends and the Vuze HD Network, we’ll follow-up in the next few days with some more detail on our plans in these areas.
Huge thanks to those of you that reached out to us on the issues you were seeing. We’re a lean team here at Vuze, and its very helpful to get your immediate feedback on new releases.
- 5001 B07 May 22, 2013Added ‘move to folder on complete’ option to manual tags: […]
- 5001 B06 May 21, 2013Added upload-priority option for Tags Added auto-xcode for Tags Added auto-tagging for subscriptions […]
- 5001 B05 May 17, 2013Increased maximum BT message size to handle torrents with huge numbers of pieces Added start/stop/pause/resume controls to tags Switched to check-boxes in Tags Overview […]